🔊 Listen Every Day Challenge - Spring 2024 🌸 🌈

2024-05-21

:previous_track_button: Previous | :house: Home post | Next :next_track_button:

Date Name Type Amount Time
2024-05-21 :chart_with_downwards_trend: コツ :spiral_notepad: Study :arrow_forward: 200 Items :hourglass_flowing_sand: 0h15m
:judge: Pekora Minecraft Trial :video_camera: Stream :white_check_mark: 1 Episodes :hourglass: 0h15m

Today had some more コツ and to break it up from such a stream of just コツ, I also watched one of the Pekora clips that was linked in the vtuber thread recently.

6 Likes

<< Prev

Q2 of 2024 | Week 8

5月22日 (水)

狼と香辛料 Vol.4 (0-0:19/9:43)

言語交換 #277 ポケモンの名前

3 Likes

Forgot my weekly update on Sunday :neutral_face: But I’ve added Daily Japanese with Naoko back into the mix, and still watching Old Enough, Romantic Killer, and Good Morning Call (<-reluctantly)

4 Likes

2024-05-22

2024-05-22 :chart_with_downwards_trend: コツ :spiral_notepad: Study :arrow_forward: 200 Items :hourglass_flowing_sand: 0h15m
:railway_track: 平行線スクランブル :headphones: Podcast :arrow_forward: 1 Episodes
:vhs: 1
:hourglass_flowing_sand: 0h30m

コツ as usual today, got exactly 70% for my third 70+% result. I also tried out 平行線スクランブル which was recommended in the winter thread at some point, but at that stage was quite difficult for me, even though that time I watched it with english subtitles. Now I have watched this episode before (but it was 4 months ago), but it went much better. Which helps when there’s times when I’m not feeling so well with my listening progress to go back to something that used to be impossibly hard and now find it’s only moderately hard :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

:headphones: Home post // May 21-23 :cherry_blossom: :rainbow:

I’ve been watching An Incurable Case of Love 恋はつづくよどこまでも the past few days, ep 1-3. I’m not used to watching live action series, nor having the episodes being 1h long. It’s been mostly ok with listening. Netflix is super easy to turn on and off subs in just a few seconds (I’m not used to Netflix either. The skip intro/outro function is dangerous).

I think Rumade made the recommendation when someone asked about J-drama romance, so I decided to check it out.

7 Likes

2024-05-23

2024-05-23 :railway_track: 平行線スクランブル :headphones: Podcast :arrow_forward: 1 Episodes
:vhs: 2
:hourglass_flowing_sand: 0h30m

What’s that? No コツ today? Look, I had a manga series to finish! I did get some listening practice in still with another episode of Heikousen Scramble. This one I think was harder than episode 1.

5 Likes

<< Prev

Q2 of 2024 | Week 8

5月23日 (木)

This one. A new promising channel.

5月24日 (金)

YUYU, the latest episode

Rebuild #384 (1:03-1:21)

4 Likes

:headphones: Home post // May 24 :cherry_blossom: :rainbow:

Watched ep 4 of An Incurable Case of Love. I screamed so much at how ridiculous the scenarios were.

7 Likes

2024-05-24

2024-05-24 :chart_with_downwards_trend: コツ :spiral_notepad: Study :arrow_forward: 200 Items :hourglass_flowing_sand: 0h15m

Today was a quieter day after yesterday’s marathon reading, but I got some in.

6 Likes

2024-05-25

2024-05-25 :railway_track: 平行線スクランブル :headphones: Podcast :arrow_forward: 1 Episodes :hourglass_flowing_sand: 0h30m
:rabbit: Pekora Minecraft Stream :video_camera: Stream :arrow_forward: 0.15 Episodes :hourglass_flowing_sand: 0h45m
:chart_with_downwards_trend: コツ :spiral_notepad: Study :arrow_forward: 200 Items :hourglass_flowing_sand: 0h13m

A pretty varied and heavy listening day with some コツ, another episode of heikousen scramble, and a start on the full version of the pekora stream where I watched the clip from a few days ago.

5 Likes

<< Prev

Q2 of 2024 | Week 8

5月25日 (土)

言語交換 #278 蛍の名所

狼と香辛料 Vol.4 (0:19-0:59/9:43)

5月26日 (日)

狼と香辛料 Vol.4 Ch.1 end (0:59-1:40/9:43)

Rebuild #384 (1:21-1:48)

Q2 of 2024 | Week 9

5月27日 (月)

Rebuild #384 (1:48-2:15 end)

李姉妹 on 西遊記 (and ドラゴンボール). I think I watched this one.

Daily brief x2

魔女の宅急便 1 Ch.3 end (0:53-1:19/5:33) :black_cat: :black_cat:

5 Likes

2024-05-26

2024-05-26 :railway_track: 平行線スクランブル :headphones: Podcast :arrow_forward: 1 Episodes :hourglass_flowing_sand: 0h30m
:chart_with_downwards_trend: コツ :spiral_notepad: Study :arrow_forward: 200 Items :hourglass_flowing_sand: 0h15m
:rabbit: Pekora Minecraft Stream :video_camera: Stream :arrow_forward: 0.33 Episodes :hourglass_flowing_sand: 1h30m

Yesterday’s listening practice was quite voluminous and varied. Though Pekora’s stream was definitely more challenging and lower on the amount I actually understand from it. But I’m making the way through it.

Today I’ve listened to some more Pekora, and will play some more 13 sentinels, but since the latter is not finished yet, I’ll give today’s update tomorrow.

5 Likes

The first time I watched this, I got very annoyed with the girl and her desperate, clumsy self. But then I appreciated her cuteness and growth more the second time around. I will watch it again in the future because it is a sweet romance.

3 Likes

2024-05-27

2024-05-27 :chart_with_downwards_trend: コツ :spiral_notepad: Study :arrow_forward: 200 Items :hourglass_flowing_sand: 0h12m
:rabbit: Pekora Minecraft Stream :video_camera: Stream :arrow_forward: 0.07 Episodes :hourglass_flowing_sand: 0h20m

So no 13 sentinels in the end yesterday (maybe today), which means yesterday was a quieter day with just some more of the Pekora stream and a daily round of pitch accent practice.

5 Likes

:cherry_blossom: :teapot: Home Post and thread

5月28日火曜日

I’ll tell it here too : I’ve finished The Jam Maker on Satori Reader :partying_face:
I really feel I’ve improved on the listening part, but let’s say the series wasn’t a page turner.

5 Likes

:headphones: Home post // May 28 :cherry_blossom: :rainbow:

Kamito & co doing minecraft hardcore challenge. They’ve been at it for 10 hours, I’ve had the stream open for 8 hours. They’re still going. It’s 7 am over there.

6 Likes

<< Prev

Q2 of 2024 | Week 9

5月28日 (火)

An old cat

とある中国人の遺伝子検査

5月29日 (水)

言語交換 #279 コンビニのお茶 Part 2

YUYU, the latest episode

This ramen review

狼と香辛料 Vol.4 (1:40-1:55/9:43)

5 Likes

:headphones: Home post // May 29 :cherry_blossom: :rainbow:

Watched ep 5 of An Incurable Case of Love. Spoiler: Things are not making sense, suddenly there’s a kiss and suddenly they’re dating.

6 Likes

2024-05-28 — 2024-05-29

2024-05-29 :chart_with_downwards_trend: コツ :spiral_notepad: Study :arrow_forward: 200 Items :hourglass_flowing_sand: 0h12m
:railway_track: 平行線スクランブル :headphones: Podcast :arrow_forward: 2 Episodes :hourglass_flowing_sand: 1h00m
2024-05-28 :chart_with_downwards_trend: コツ :spiral_notepad: Study :arrow_forward: 400 Items :hourglass_flowing_sand: 0h28m

Yesterday was two seperate sessions of コツ practice to make up for the day I missed last week, today was the regular single session and also 2 episodes of 平行線スクランブル。

5 Likes

<< Prev

Q2 of 2024 | Week 9

5月30日 (木)

狼と香辛料 Vol.4 Ch.2 end (1:55-3:39/9:43)

言語交換 #280 紫陽花の名所 Part 2

4 Likes