๐Ÿ”Š Listen Every Day Challenge - Spring 2024 ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒˆ

2024-05-08 โ€” 2024-05-08

:previous_track_button: Previous | :house: Home post | Next :next_track_button:

Date Name Type Amount Time
2024-05-09 :chart_with_downwards_trend: ใ‚ณใƒ„ :spiral_notepad: Study :arrow_forward: 200 Items :hourglass_flowing_sand: 0h17m
:clapper: Games that Made Us: Yoshi-P & Soken :video_camera: Stream :white_check_mark: 1 Episodes :hourglass: 0h17m
2024-05-08 :chart_with_downwards_trend: ใ‚ณใƒ„ :spiral_notepad: Study :arrow_forward: 400 Items :hourglass_flowing_sand: 0h32m
:robot: ๅไธ‰ๆฉŸๅ…ต้˜ฒ่ก›ๅœ :video_game: Game :arrow_forward: 5 % :hourglass_flowing_sand: 1h00m

As with the reading challenge, the way my schedule was worked out this week with 13 sentinels means Iโ€™m one day behind on updates. I did two ใ‚ณใƒ„ sessions on wednesday, just because Iโ€™m just on the verge of 70% accuracy which has me feeling like Iโ€™m making some progress on pitch accent for once.

I also had some slightly unexpected listening practice on Thursday - Square did an interview stream with Yoshi-P and Masayoshi Soken from FFXIV and FFXVI and so I listened to that in Japanese, which went ok. One of the goals I had been thinking of was being able to watch JP fanfest without waiting for the translations, and while I didnโ€™t make it in time for that for Dawntrail, this was promising for being able to watch some of the live letters for dawntrail patches maybe.

6 Likes