神さまがまちガえる Home Thread (Beginner Book Club) - Currently Reading: Volume 3

I can get mad at you both if you like, I’m trying to stop myself reading ahead!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I was wondering why I was not seeing any conversation about this week’s reading! I thought perhaps this book wasn’t so popular etc. It seems I just missed that each weekly reading had its own thread so thank you for pointing that out, I hadn’t noticed!

4 Likes

Week 2 thread is up

This one is a bit earlier than usual since I’m going on a trip to Kagoshima over the weekend and I will not take my laptop

8 Likes

Good luck on the trip! Have fun :blush:

5 Likes

Volume 2 will release on the 25th of November!

12 Likes

Sorry I’m a bit late but the thread is now up

8 Likes

Thread is now up sorry again for the delay.

also I'm ready for volume 2

12 Likes

Thread for week 5 is up.

11 Likes

Week 6 is up

9 Likes

I’m ready for volume 2!

12 Likes

mine came last week!!!

haven’t started it yet…shamefully im still behind in shadow house :no_mouth:

8 Likes

Thread for week 7 is up

8 Likes

The beginner book club is currently voting on what to read next. Head over there if you are interested

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone! We have reached the last week of the first volume!

The post book club polls will go up sometime next week, where we will also decide on if we will continue with the second volume as an offshoot.

13 Likes

Ug. I can’t read the 2nd book, and the next for Beg. book club. Are you spinning off officially, or just reading it on your own?

4 Likes

I’m not involved in any spinoff decisions and plan to read it regardless. If the club decides to spin off I’ll read with the club, if not I’ll read it on my own.

6 Likes

I was just wondering, because if you did it officially - then some of us could get help reading it later by reading your notes - hint, hint.

4 Likes

Not that I’ve been contributing much to this book club. :joy:

@Shadowlauch indicated that they’ll post a poll next week to decide whether to read volume 2, so it’ll be based on the outcome of that.

5 Likes

And this is how I ended up in 7 book clubs…

13 Likes

Hey guys, crashing your book club to ask a question :slight_smile: which JLPT would you say that you are?
Just curious and wondering when will reading being in my reach without being too painful!

• JLPT 5
  • JLPT 4
  • JLPT 3
  • JLPT 2
  • JLPT 1
  • Don’t know/ none of the above

0 voters

6 Likes