獣の奏者 (Kemono no Souja) Home Thread

… Purple level 60 circle? Not that there’s much of a level 60 circle to be seen. :thinking:

4 Likes

This is coming up a lot since Koichi set that. Maybe I should ask him to undo it. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It should die down as people get used to it. :stuck_out_tongue: Is it a general lvl 60 lifetimer title?

1 Like

I complained that gold didn’t go well with my avatar so Koichi “gave me” a purple level 60 badge. :joy:

4 Likes

:joy:

Congratulations? Is there supposed to be an actual purple badge? It’s not showing up for me.

pic

purple60s

1 Like

I suspect it’s now “moved” to that title… :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Koichi said it wasn’t possible without further customizing the forums. :cry:

4 Likes

I actively refrained to ask for fear of derailing threads, but since we are doing this… Do you still have access to the level 51+ subforum? I thought the circle was based on the group one belongs to.

1 Like

Yeah, I still have access to everything.

2 Likes

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

8 Likes

Less than two weeks until we start!

8 Likes

I had a look at the first few pages and look - a character list. :sweat_drops: Never knew self made words would be that much trouble.

Really makes it feel like a fantasy series. :slight_smile:

I skimmed the character introductions a while ago, so I’m not going to bother reading through it again. I remember most of the characters (even if not by name) from when I watched the anime adaptation anyway.

Yeah, I imagine that helps. Is it アリョ or アリヨ?

I think it’s アーリョ (small ョ), but I’m not 100% sure. The weird romanization from the summary I copied to the first post seems to confirm.

Ah, right, forgot that it’s a long ア. Thanks. :slight_smile: The furigana goes for full size small characters again. :frowning:

1 Like

It always is :sob:

2 Likes

I haven’t come across them that much in Japanese yet, and English and my native language are usually no problem. I never pay them much mind. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Fantasy and scifi are usually really bad at this made up stuff. Is it a name? Is it a word? Is it a made up word???

2 Likes

It’s easy to recognize the made-up words when you know all (or nearly all) the actual words. Not quite the same, but when I was playing Steins;Gate in English I recognized all the physics terms as physics terms, but I didn’t know what most of them actually meant. If I was playing that in Japanese I wouldn’t have known which words to look up and which words to skip. (In my mind crazy physics terms are basically made up anyway.)

4 Likes