Join the Intermediate Book Club Here!
涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 Home Thread
Chapter 6 (3/3)
Start Date: October 12th
Previous Thread: Week 15
Next Thread: Week 17
Week 16 Reading: Chapter 6 (3/3)
Word lists - Learn the vocabulary for 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱!
(Direct link to discord server)
- Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
- When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
- Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
- To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun!
Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.
- I’m reading along
- I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached this part yet
- I’m no longer reading the book
- I’m skipping this book
This part was quite a scene to imagine. A gigantic monster that is born whenever the god of your universe gets upset and could potentially destroy everything if you don’t keep it in check is actually quite a disturbing thing to be happening while most of the population of the world isn’t even aware.
And next week we start the last chapter
It must be very disconcerting to become suddenly aware of that fact. I do understand why 小泉 said he questioned his own sanity. Plus, it’s not something you can immediately check, so for a while you must be so confused… You may feel like a dimensional rift just opened on the other side of Japan, and you can’t even go check if it’s all in your head. Plus, the first fight must have been nerve-wracking, even if the giant isn’t really fighting back.
Yup, only 4 weeks left. We’ve come a long way.