涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 Home Thread (Intermediate Book Club)

Hope the rest of the book is fun, at least. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope that is not an actual thing.

A regular gun with a half page description in every chapter. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Except in chapter 4, where we were given several pages worth. :roll_eyes: x 2

4 Likes

My Haruhi arrived today. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s, ah… quite small, though. Almost think I need a magnifying glass to read it.

3 Likes

Light novels amirite

3 Likes

銃 has a frequency of 2 on FloFlo. I am feeling somewhat relieved. (Hope the author doesn’t have a thing for ライフルとかピストルとか…)

6 Likes

ロケットランチャーとか核ミサイルとか (just upping the stakes a bit) :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m not too 詳しい with the 武器 D: (Good カタカナ practice though, at least)

I suppose it would be funny if it wasn’t so sad true.

I looked them up in jisho. :stuck_out_tongue:

Σ(゚Д゚)

… (ノД`)・゜・。

1 Like

So uhm, I ordered the Kadokawa Tsubasa Bunko version and I’m planning to use it when reading. Are the break sentences the same there ? (I know the pages may vary)
Worst case I can still use the digital version I downloaded, but tbh I’d rather use the physical Tsubasa one, since the layout is really beautiful and relaxing.

1 Like

Total page number differs a bit, so there may be some variability. That’s why I included the last bit of text read during the week.

I thought I wasn’t gonna, but it looks like I’m gonna.

I don’t know, book clubs are fun.

And I might even enjoy the book too.

8 Likes

Peer pressure for the win.

:wink::turtle:

7 Likes

I meant it in the sense that the content wasn’t different, since I read somewhere that the Tsubasa Bunko could be different :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Go compare your copy to the sample pages here. If the first three pages match exactly I’d guess they’re the same.

1 Like

My copy should arrive in the next 2 weeks, so I’ll have to wait until then to check.
I will post the results once I do it just in case anyone else is using that version too.

Thanks anyway !

1 Like

It’s a faint possibility, but I guess chapter 4 could be missing entirely different. :eyes:

5 Likes

I think I only just realized what a time commitment this book club’s gonna be. 20 weeks! :open_mouth: :scream:

4 Likes

Clearly the only solution is 50 pages a week

5 Likes

Clearly! At 10 pages a day, we can even take the weekends off… :thinking: