氷菓 Home Thread

New thread:

2 Likes

Considering I’ve put the book on hold, I’m probably not one to talk, but I wonder if we need to crank down the speed a notch. There’s a lot of people in the “haven’t reached this part yet” category - almost 50% still there in last week’s poll.

1 Like

It’s fine with me if we decide to lower the speed or wait a bit for people to catch up. I didn’t realize how many people were falling behind.

But every time we slow down/take a break bad things happen!

1 Like

When it comes to me, just ignore me, I’m being a bit lazy currently. Was planning to catch up today anyways :wink:

1 Like

I’m behind because of moving and other complications but I should be able to catch up soon.

Of course if a few people think wating a bit would be beneficial we could do that.

3 Likes

Your weekly dose of mistery:

6 Likes

We are halfway there!

9 Likes

A new week is here:

8 Likes

Forget the chaos of the world for a bit reading this week’s 氷菓:

4 Likes

Let’s do this.

1 Like

A little late but here it is:

4 Likes

Not sure if people are still reading but here we go again :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

I am! I’m just not commenting :sweat_smile: (Too many books, too little time)

6 Likes

I got a late start this week but should be caught up tomorrow.

5 Likes

I am still reading, but I’ve just somehow reverted back to mostly lurking in the forum :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I am so ridiculously behind that I don’t think I can catch up before everyone else finishes! I have to look up so much stuff every time I read that it takes me forever to get through even a few pages :sweat_smile: I’ll try to catch up anyway!

6 Likes

To make this „official“ now: Today I decided to drop the book… I am still stuck in week 6, and today I thought maybe I can make an effort and power through. But I don’t know why but I really have a hard time understanding the text, even if I look up all the lengthy crazy-kanji words - maybe the author‘s writing style is not (yet) for me? Anyways, there are plenty of books out there waiting for me, so why torture myself with this one? See y‘all in the next book club :wink:

8 Likes

The same thing happens to me. I don’t really understand what it is about this book that makes it so difficult but… it just is.

1 Like