殺人出産 🤰🔪 Book Club ・ Week 11

Well, she herself says “下着を脱がなければいいじゃない”. But I guess it was mostly about possibility of her not feeling well? “身体に悪いだろ?一人の体調が悪い時は、しない。”
As a person with periods that usually swept me off my feet during my teen years, before I was legally able to go to the doctor without parents approval, I can certainly relate to that. Especially since it was 10 days of pain/month, not just a day or two.
Even if the girl here seems to not have similar problems, maybe the guy just was overly cautious just in case :sweat_smile:

Anyway. I had a serious moral dilemma should I include this week’s sex scene in warnings when I provided them :sweat_smile: But I figured out, there no trauma, everyone’s happy, and if anyone’s got this far in this book they should be fine with this description :stuck_out_tongue:
But yeah, I also have hygiene concerns :grin:

Also… continuing with my rant from last week’s…

So, I like the weirdness of this week’s scene, but again it’s so strict, there’s one ritual you can do when you’re triple, and nothing else. Even kissing has strict rules. :neutral_face: At least that was my impression.
And… hmm. I can’t stop wondering if マウス has anything to do with Murata’s book titled マウス . Maybe it’s just a coincidence…? :thinking:

7 Likes