東洋経済 Advanced Reading Resource

“Being able to effortlessly read the newspaper in Japanese” has always been a goal of mine and with this resource I can feel it slowly becoming a reality. The past couple of days I have been enthusiastically reading various articles from 東洋経済 and I can really tell that my reading speed and comprehension is improving.

To be honest, I always stayed away from reading the news since I found it really boring. But my Japanese friend recommended me to just pick an article on the site that interested me and give it a try. Now I’m obsessed and I can’t stop.

If you are not into politics and economics I recommend checking out the ライフ section which has various articles on interesting topics. Or you could read Japanese articles about how to improve your English and just apply the knowledge to your Japanese studies instead.

Anyways, I just wanted to share and if it helps anyone on their journey towards fluency I am happy. If you find an insteresting article on the site feel free to post it and maybe I’ll read it.

5 Likes

There is also this! Though it is a textbook, I felt it was good for my reading :slight_smile: .

[edit] But not a textbook book with grammar point explanations, vocabulary and kanji list. It’s more like a LOOOT of reading… and some questions.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile: I’ll be checking it out! :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.