月刊少女野崎くん 🖌️ (Beginner Book Club) ・ Volume 1

Last week! Well done to all who have made it this far :grin:

7 Likes

Thanks so much for running the club @Phryne! I had fun and also finally figured out the best way (for myself) to make use of the vocab lists!

Is anyone else interested in continuing the series? Maybe an informal, unscheduled, one-thread-per-volume affair? This is me volunteering to lead I guess. :grin:

12 Likes

I want to keep reading. Thanks for volunteering!

3 Likes

I would also be interested in joining :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am also interested in joining.

5 Likes

I already have the second volume, I’d join in!

4 Likes

I am massively behind on this but I’m sure I can try and catch up if it’s continuing since i would like to carry on too😅

3 Likes

I just found this post - I’m going to start today and hopefully catch up with everyone before the book club finishes this book, so I can start the next book on time with everyone :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’d love to join in then ^^

5 Likes

So sad that I just discovered this thread even though I have the whole set and have been reading the first book in my own time! Would love to continue to volume 2!!

5 Likes

AAAAAAA I FORGOT THIS WAS HAPPENING!!!

I’ll get to reading, and hopefully join for volume 2!

3 Likes

If you are interested in running a potential offshoot book club, it would be great to just start a poll to guge interest. Though honestly judging by the amount of replies in this thread it seems like there is enough interest. The next step would be to find a starting date. If you need any help with the setup you can have a look at previous offshoots and/or ask!

4 Likes

The biggest thing I’m wondering is if I need to make a new main thread post, or if there is some way to continue using this one?

Eta: happy to do it, just don’t want to overcomplicate things if there is a simpler way.

1 Like

You could continue using this one and just ask the mods to make the OP a wiki (assuming @Phryne is cool with that, obviously). Otherwise, making a new main thread and then just labelling this one as the “Volume 1 thread” would be fine, also. The latter is the route we took for both Takagi-san and Ayumu spin-offs.

2 Likes

Hopefully I’m doing this right! New offshoot book club home page!

4 Likes

@heikimi @snowwater @JeiTez @TheNerdyNova @prettysorchastic @bellacarr @anon3564849 @SeanBones @fyrember I’m so excited you’re interested in continuing! Please fill out the poll on when you would like to start!

@MrGeneric Thank you for your reassuring presence as I take on my first ever organizing role! I really appreciate it. :blush:

12 Likes

Thanks for putting it together!! I know nothing about how to do this stuff :sweat_smile: so it’s appreciated haha

3 Likes

I changed the title of this thread to reflect it’s for volume 1. Let me know if you need anything else!

3 Likes

Can you edit the main post and add a link to the offshoot club please? Thanks for everything!!

2 Likes

Done! :+1:t2:

character limit

2 Likes