暁のヨナ 第4巻〜第14巻 | 🌅

Yup! A lot of chapters in this volume are rather wordy so hopefully it won’t be too much

I’m sorry guys, this week is so full. I won’t be reading with you D:
From next week I’ll be ok though, so また来週!

2 Likes

See you next week Kraddak! :pleading_face: Have a nice rest of the week!

sign-up list posted, everyone! grab a role, don’t be shy :kissing_closed_eyes: :v:

Hey all, I won’t have any problems on wednesday at least for a long time!
I updated the spreadsheet

1 Like

Yay! I’m really enjoying our Wednesday sessions. I’ve started working Saturday mornings so I probably won’t be able to join those for a long time, but my Wed mornings are consistently open!

1 Like

Our next Wednesday session is on Nov 10~

1 Like

signup listed; split Guntae’s lines in two parts, and we can split other roles too if you want. See you tomorrow!

signup listed… Wait what!?
Yes I’ve done it for the first time XD

But be careful… both the signup list and the vocabulary are “dark and full of memes”

2 Likes

乙!Thank you Kraddak :grin: I wouldn’t call it a ‘dark’ thing… the vocab sheet has been blessed by an abundance of memes, this is good :relieved:
(I will pick a role later with everyone!)

By the way, while editing the archive I wondered, did you always had to put the “>” and “>[details=…]” keywords manually? Or is there a auto-shortcut unknown to me?

1 Like

What time are we doing the read-aloud today?

If I remember correctly it was at 10:00am PST

Yes idk how else to do it, so I would put them manually. It made me squint my eyes everytime!

Sign up is ready and pre-filled. Not a lot of characters are talking this chapter.

1 Like

Hello

So I’ve noticed that more people attend the Wednesday sessions more consistently than the Saturday ones. We have less Wednesday sessions overall so it’s not a fair comparison, but I thought I’d ask anyway. Are Wednesdays better than Saturdays for everyone?

1 Like

I’d love if we did more Wednesday sessions and kept Sat as the extra chapter day. But also happy with the status quo. <3

Hello! Personally, as stated when we began the Wednesday sessions, I prefer Saturdays over Wednesdays, as I had planned out my work schedule having the Saturday sessions in mind, and for the Wednesday sessions I’m always ギリギリ making it. But if Wednesdays are what suit the majority, then we could try it out and see how it goes, what I definitely welcome the most is having sessions with more of us able to make it!:heart:

I’m fine with Wednesdays for now, but I’m expecting my schedule to change sometime in the next few months. I unfortunately have no idea on specifics though…

I’m also probably going to miss the next couple sessions around Thanksgiving, but I’ll keep y’all posted!

I’ve just recently been having a lot of issues / conflicts come up lately (family plans, caught a cold, tree fell on my car). If Wednesdays were every week, I probably would have missed the same number. So I guess for me they are equally good?