暁のヨナ 第4巻〜第14巻 | 🌅

So according to the spreadsheet, those of us who attend regularly are all available between 0800 and 1000 so is moving our sessions to 0800pst regularly for the time being okay with everyone? ;o

3 Likes

Okay here~ :ok_woman:

That’s good with me too!

Fine with me :slight_smile:

Hi all -

Sorry that I haven’t been able to make it for the past few sessions. I got really sick this week, but I’m starting to recovery. However, I’ll be able to make this week but I can’t do 8am.

If that’s the only time that works for people, then I may have to bow out. Sorry! >_< But I’d understand.

Oh yay! Wasn’t sure if you were still with us :sweat: we can do the usual 9am.

I’m here, I promise! I need to catch up a couple of chapters, but this week will be a nice easy week for me. So I think I’ll be good.

1 Like

Kusuri! I hope you get well soon :pleading_face:
Looking forward to have you back! :sparkling_heart:

I made it to volume 4!!! I think I’ll be caught up (or mostly caught up) by Saturday. FINALLY MADE IT!

d05b2aad6a19944ba378d8e365851f00

3 Likes

I’m now reading Volume 4 on bookwalker on my iPad, but it’s really blurry. Other mangas I read on bookwalker are not like this. Does anyone know of a better online version?

Thanks,
Emma

1 Like

Emma, I will DM you!

1 Like

Okay so @iterimpius led me to a magical world of manga and I am so happy. No more blurriness for me!

1 Like

Sign-up sheet for this week is now posted!

2 Likes

For a moment I thought I would have to work tomorrow and miss our session but thankfully I won’t have to! :sob::pray:t2: Thank you for sing-up sheet @Rain32 your descriptions were deeply missed :laughing:

2 Likes

質問があります!

So I’ve noticed that sometimes they would say 白龍 and 青龍, but other times they say 白き龍 and 青き龍. Anyone know why that is?

1 Like

Nice one! I’ve noticed only Kija uses it so far, and since his speech style and vocabulary are, well, more refined, it makes sense.

Apparently it’s just a more poetic way to say it. And it also happens with other colours

1 Like

That makes sense! Thanks!

I tried googling the difference but I googled 白龍 vs 白き龍. I should have just googled the colors :laughing:

1 Like

Me before reading this chapter: My heart is prepared.
Me after: :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::sob::broken_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for the sign-up

And… same :pleading_face::sob::broken_heart::sob::sob::broken_heart:

I will also be gone this weekend. (Still sailing). If you want to change the reading to permanently earlier I understand. I will try to make what I can!

1 Like