暁のヨナ 第4巻〜第14巻 | 🌅

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year! :clinking_glasses::sparkles::confetti_ball:

Just curious to confirm, is our next session this Wednesday or Saturday? And we should be reading ch. 57 that we missed on the 29th, is that correct? Thank you in advance!

Wednesday and Saturday are ok for me

we’ll follow the schedule so next chapter on wednesday

1 Like

Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that since new semester has started, I will also not be making it on most Wednesdays from now on, as I will have lectures and classes to attend, and they’re always at the same time with our sessions.

We can all talk it over whenever we next meet again, but if Wednesday sessions are to be left with only a couple of members attending, maybe it calls for reconsideration.

Lastly, is it safe to assume we meet again for chapter 60 on Saturday? Thanks

I won’t mind if we return to the original set up of only Saturdays.
And I’m ok for next Saturday!

1 Like

HELLO

Vol 11 schedule posted. I don’t think we can do Wednesday anymore as my schedule is also going to change at the end of the month. We can either move it or get rid of it entirely.

@iterimpius @Kraddak @kusuri @deliana88 @Rain32

1 Like

Hi everyone -

Sorry I’ve been so absent. I moved apartments, got a new job, and have been a bit overwhelmed. I’m working to get back up on my Japanese horse though.

I’m good with moving the Wed time to fit your schedule beari. You’re the guiding force here, so we should fit your schedule. Whatever time we move it to, could we switch to an alternating week pattern instead of by chapter density? That could help with scheduling for me.

Now that I’m in my apartment, I may be able to drop in for some Sat sessions from time to time too! But they’re less certain that weekdays, for sure.

Just an fyi, I’ve got friends visiting this weekend so I’ll probably miss this saturday. Should be good for the following saturday though.

1 Like

It’s not just me. It’s Rain and Vasi, too. If it was just me, I wouldn’t bring it up.

I think we should all update our schedules on the spreadsheet~

1 Like

I actually don’t know how my schedule will be right now. I will soon start again Japanese lessons with my teacher (久しぶりに), and we will decide next week when to do it.

Aaah, you’re right beari, I forgot about updating the spreadsheet! I will do it now!

Also, thank you for posting the schedule! Can’t wait to read with everyone tomorrow! :relaxed:

I updated my schedule. I may get a new job starting next week though so it may change. If so I’ll update it again. :slight_smile:

@kusuri So most of us talked about our Wednesday sessions last Saturday and it’s probably not feasible anymore given everyone’s new schedules. I don’t think changing the day and time is gonna help either. I think only Kraddak could reliably be at the usual Wednesday session time on a regular, but then it’d just be the two of you most of the time and I’m not sure if that’s ideal. Unless you’re okay with that.

Nevertheless, I updated my schedule anyway on the spreadsheet.

No worries. Thanks for doing it temporarily. With my schedue potentially changing as well, I may be at work then in the future too. I’ll try to do the Saturday sessions when I can!

1 Like

Hello

Would it be better to keep the hybrid reading schedule but only read one chapter on Saturday or do y’all want to lower our pace to one chapter a week?

• Keep alternating 1-2 chapters a week
  • Lower to 1 chapter a week

0 voters

Ooo it’s a tie. It’s up to you guys @deliana88 @kusuri

I voted back to one a week, which was easier for me to handle back when I was doing Saturdays.

Same! For some reason without the “deadline” of Wednesdays I can’t seem to manage 2 chapters a week. Also, my Japanese classes are starting up again so I anticipate homework.

ok~ updated the schedule

1 Like

Just updated the schedule for volume 12. I’m assuming we want to spend a week on the extra (not-a-chapter) parts at the end, but we can also skip!

@Kraddak @iterimpius I also just realized that, I think, for the next 2 weeks the read-aloud sessions will be 1 hour earlier your times since the US switched to Daylight Savings today and most of Europe doesn’t switch until 3/27. Is that okay?
I can’t do later because of work, but since I might have to miss this week anyway due to travel we might be able to move it if @Rain32 and @beari can do later.

1 Like