文豪ストレイドッグス わん! (Bungou Stray Dogs Wan!) – Volume 3

which book?

I think this distinction would work for me with “handsome”/“beautiful”, but cuteness for me is
more about a whole person? :thinking:

1 Like

The pyjama Q. It’s a book right?

1 Like

Nope, it’s a gacha character variant. It’s just an illustration unfortunately.

2 Likes

I’v been had again. I should probably learn to read ha ha.

2 Likes

Cuteness has a lot of components for me but I find a lot of bad guys cute lmao.
Including Akutagawa, Q, Gin, Tecchou- I’ll stop now. LMAO

Ye that…

The game does have a lot of original stories in it, but none with Q as of right now ;(

2 Likes

@DollyDaydream
How are you holding up? Are you going to stick with us for the 4th volume?
Are there any future changes to the schedule I could make to help you with keeping up/commenting with the rest of us?

2 Likes

Yes I’ll be reading the 4th volume, I’ve just had a bit of a busy time in work so I ended up doing all my book club reading on a Saturday/Sunday so I was just about technically keeping up. I’m hoping it won’t be so bad for volume 4 but then again I’m part of a challenge in work for charity to walk 100km in the month of February so I’m spending more time each evening now trying to increase the total km I’ve walked.

3 Likes

I guess I could make new week posts earlier, on Fridays, but I’m not sure if it would help? as technically nothing stops you from starting reading before the new thread is posted anyway.

It certainly sounds time-consuming. I don’t like walking in winter boots and clothes, so I would bail out of such challenge at the start. Good luck!

3 Likes

As of today I’ve done just over 76km so I’m not doing too badly. It definitely is a bit time consuming but probably cause I’m a bit unfit and out of practice so don’t walk as fast as other people :sweat_smile:

2 Likes