家庭教師 kanji breakdown not correct

I hope this is the right place to put it and it is only a minor thing, but the kanji breakdown for 家庭教師 is lacking 師.

I think the usual place to report things like this is to send an email to hello@wanikani.com. But I looked at the page for the word and I don’t see what you’re talking about?

It is correct when you search for it. But when you are learning it for the first time it only shows three not four kanji.
Alright, I’ll send a mail then. Thanks!

Are you talking about on one of the vocab pages they show after you learn individual kanji? Like, these are the vocab you’ll learn with this kanji. Sometimes those get crunched up a bit if they’re long and depending on your device/browser, and the last kanji gets pushed down a line, but because the font is white it’s hard to see.

I’m talking about the vocab learning in the lesson section, yes. As far as I can see there is no way of accessing this special page again, I’m pretty sure there were only three, though.

I had the same problem with 中途半端 with 途 not being displayed when learning it for the first time. I’ve emailed the WK staff and @anon20839864 is on holiday, so we’ll have to wait.

Alright, good to know. Just send the mail.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.