This is part of the Intermediate Book Club.
|Week||Start Date||End Page||End %||End On||Page Count|
|Week 1||November 27th||16||4||恋人なのだった。||11|
|Week 2||December 4th||33||10||色に染まっていた。||17|
|Week 3||December 11th||47||14||End Chapter 1||14|
|Week 4||December 18th||68||21||教室を飛び出した。||21|
|Week 5||January 1st||87||27||見つめながら眠った。||19|
|Week 6||January 8th||103||32||じっと見つめていた。||16|
|Week 7||January 15th||124||38||End Chapter 2||21|
|Week 8||January 22nd||149||45||立ち尽くしていた。||25|
|Week 9||January 29th||173||53||End Chapter 3||24|
|Week 10||February 5th||193||59||End Chapter 4||20|
|Week 11||February 12th||215||66||止めることができなかった。||22|
|Week 12||February 19th||235||72||End Chapter 5||20|
|Week 13||February 26th||257||78||繁殖しようとしていた。||22|
|Week 14||March 5th||279||85||「暗いとき」の中にいた。||22|
|Week 15||March 12th||297||91||染め上げていた。||18|
|Week 16||March 19th||315||96||End||18|
Please read the guidelines on the first page before adding any words.
The book gets very dark and explores topics that could be considered disturbing or triggering. I do think that these warnings contain significant spoilers, and that the book is best enjoyed going in blind, so please only read them if you feel you need to.
Earthlings Trigger warnings
- Abusive family
- Child sexual abuse
- Mental abuse
- Sexual abuse
Please follow these rules to avoid inadvertent ネトバレ. If you’re unsure whether something should have a spoiler tag, err on the side of using one.
- Any potential spoiler for the current week’s reading need only be covered by a spoiler tag. Predictions and conjecture made by somebody who has not read ahead still falls into this category.
- Any potential spoilers for external sources need to be covered by a spoiler tag and include a label (outside of the spoiler tag) of what might be spoiled. These include but are not limited to: other book club picks, other books, games, movies, anime, etc. I recommend also tagging the severity of the spoiler (for example, I may still look at minor spoilers for something that I don’t intend to read soon).
- Any information from later in the book than the current week’s reading (including trigger warnings that haven’t yet manifested) need to be hidden by spoiler tags and labeled as such.
- Yes, but I might start late
- I’m not reading, but I polls