キノの旅 Home Thread (Intermediate Book Club)

Week 3 is here!

10 Likes

And now, for something completely different.

8 Likes

I haven’t read any of this week’s reading yet! :scream:

Guess I’ll try to speed read it before the reading out loud group tomorrow.

6 Likes

Week 5 is here!

7 Likes

よろしくお願い致します。

6 Likes

This thread is so active, I’m not sure people get to see those posts, but anyway…

4 Likes

Since most of the discussion is centered around the currently read chapter… There’s not really a need to post here I guess. I appreciate the reminder that I should hurry it up! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I know :stuck_out_tongue: there are often some discussions in the other home threads, though.

How are you Nath?

Or did you mean discussions about the book? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Sunday book club buddies (@Belerith @StarLi @NicoleIsEnough @lopicake @Myria @TamanegiNoKame などなど)- just a note to let you know I won’t be able to make it this Sunday, so please don’t wait for me (or you’ll be waiting a very long time! :joy:)

3 Likes

Oh that’s too bad! Thanks for letting us know. :joy:

Will you be joining in again next week? Considering you’ll be missing a couple pages… Although we can always do a summary, so maybe it’s not actually a problem. :smiley: :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Thank you for your continued patronage.

5 Likes

I’m still lacking a stable internet connection, so the thread will only be up tomorrow. This week’s reading is a bit long so feel free to read ahead.

2 Likes

The thread is finally here!

6 Likes

Gakuen Kino
Spinning off from a joke in Kino’s Journey, the story finds Kino attending a high school with her talking cell phone strap, Hermes. When students start turning into monsters, Kino transforms into a gun toting magical girl, but her efforts are thwarted by the incompetent would be rival hero claiming to be her partner, Shizu.

Oh golly do I want to read that.

8 Likes

I need this. ._.

1 Like

Sorry about going off the radar for a while, everyone.

I’ve been visiting home for the past few weeks and my days/schedule have just been crazy between jet lag and trying to visit all my friends/family. My Japanese Study Time plummeted to pretty much nothing up until now. I fly back next week so I should be able to go back to normal then.

Sorry for absence! I hope everyone is enjoying the book! I’ll catch up soon! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I hope you had fun! And welcome back! I’m sure you’ll be caught up in no time. :grin:

4 Likes

第5話の始まりは前の話とだいぶ違いがあって、面白いですよ!

先を早めに読むのは悪い。:kissing:

3 Likes

Well, it’s here, anyway. You are back to legality; congratulations!

3 Likes