ふらいんぐうぃっち Vol. 9 🧹

how I feel now that it’s finished…

4 Likes

Eh, this was the last chapter… :frowning:

2 Likes

In an interesting intersection of events, we actually read the 仁王 chapter in the Yotsuba read-aloud club a couple days ago…

1 Like

Finally caught up! better late than never :sweat_smile:
So many good chapters in this volume. I think Ch 50 is my favorite, the art is so pretty and I love all the creatures! :hugs: The オオゲツヒメ is so cute, I want to pet one too :sob: I think I’ll hold off on trying the rice though lmao
And then Hamabe comes back! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: The underwater city was pretty cool, and the post-chapter illustration of Hamabe and Chinatsu is so cute.
I love what the mandrakes have done with Makoto’s room in Ch 53 xD Honestly, they’re adorable too, especially the one wearing the watch like a belt even if they did make way too many Makoto dolls…that definitely wasn’t weird :eyes:

I was very pleased with the number of creatures and spirits in this volume ^^ Now I’ll be ready when Vol 10 comes out!

8 Likes

Can someone explain the 水渡り?

Probably, but is this a grammatical question or one about the technicalities of magic?

Plot wise

(I should had been specific. I’m sorry.)

Seems to me like Umibe has been granted the ability to teleport between bodies of water.

1 Like

Seen on Twitter:

6 Likes