ひいきびいき will be inaccessible after the end of May 2020

Lots of episodes have been uploaded to youtube as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here Easyupload.io - Upload files for free and transfer big files easily.

Thank you so much! :smile:

Hi, this might be a silly question but not that up-to-date on the whole torrenting thing. I downloaded the torrent, thank you so much @Kumirei !!!

But now in my torrent program (transmission if that helps) it says : "17,44 GB, uploaded 4,17 GB (Ratio: 0,2)

Seeding to 0 of 0 connected peers - Stalled"

Am I doing something wrong? I’m willing to keep uploading this, but why does it say seeding to 0 of 0?

1 Like

I am not too familiar with the details of torrenting (as you can tell from my posts about trying to create the torrent, haha), but perhaps that’s just what Transmission displays when there’s no one leeching?

1 Like

Leeching means downloading? Or is it something else?

1 Like

Yep. There are leeches and seeders. Leeches download and seeders upload

1 Like

Oh okay, i see! Thank you so much for the quick replies! I’ll just keep it running in the background then!

1 Like

The link to the torrent file seems to be down for me.
Does anyone have an alternative link or could anyone share the file?

Does the FTP link from post 97 by Sorrow446 also not work for you? If not I could look into how to share it, but I’m not all that up on the whole torrenting she-bang.

Says that the trackers are working fine for me. I am still seeding

Try adding this tracker if you don’t already have it
udp://9.rarbg.to:2730/announce

1 Like

I think they can’t get their hands on the actual torrent file.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s what I meant. Sorry for not expressing myself clearly.

@Kumirei The tinyupload link you provided is not working, so the actual torrent file is inaccessible right now. Is there any other way the file could be shared?

2 Likes

Oh, didn’t notice that one. Thanks.

2 Likes

@Torao92 Can you mark this as the solution instead?

13 Likes

I’m not a listener myself, but I’ll put this onto my seedbox. Hopefully that’ll help you guys out a little and keep poor Kumirei from having to keep their computer on!

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

sorry for replying so late. school is kicking my ass rn. :sweat:

just marked it so people who need it can find it easier. :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

Listening to Hiikibiiki almost every day really improved my listening comprehension. Some of the parts where Kimura Haruka-san reads the mail and tweets and stuff super fast, I can follow along! :partying_face: :sparkles:

Is currently listening to episode 121 :eyes:

8 Likes

I’m not really interested in downloading it (too advanced for me), but I clicked just out of curiosity. 42 seeders!! You guys are pretty awesome.

2 Likes