おじさまと猫 (Ojisama to neko) book club

No problem! I’m glad I could help.

1 Like

My manga arrived today! Wow, DHL is ridiculously fast. So now I can join in the book club as soon as I catch up to where everyone else is. I’m excited!

3 Likes

Where can I find this as well please?

The link is in the description of this thread.

Thanks, I found that already for chapter 1 only. Am I looking in the wrong place? I’m looking for the whole thing but struggling to source it in Japanese in my country without importing from Japan.

Linking this comment here so I don’t have to search for it again

Thoughts?

The drama version started airing! I was concerned about the whole the-cat-isn’t-a-real-cat thing, but, maybe because of how it starts in the pet store etc, five minutes in and I am already feeling emotions. :joy: Hopefully it’ll be an enjoyable show. <3

1 Like
If they reaaaally wanted to, they could swap between stuffed animal and computer graphics.

unnamed1

unnamed (1)

2 Likes

Maybe they will! I guess I’ll find out. :smiley:

1 Like

Volume 3 time!

@noko @ChristopherFritz @fray @saga

I took another look at the participation poll for vol 3 and I noticed all of us are a little behind. Should we change the pacing? Are folks still interested in reading together?

1 Like

I fell behind due to reading too many series. Now that I’ve completed Sailormoon and some other series, I have some holes to fill in my week, so Ojisama and Fukumaru to get take one of those spots.

I expect to reach the end of volume two by the end of the month (depending on how much I read each week). Once I get caught up, I’ll be able to follow the reading schedule again =D

I do want to continue this book club if others are still interested! I’m still reading book 2 (I’ve fallen behind in just about all of my studies and am slowly picking everything back up again.)
I noticed there hasn’t been any discussion on the vol. 3 thread yet so perhaps we could change the pacing and update the reading schedule? Has anyone started the 3rd volume yet?

I would like that as well. I think it might be possible that only @ChristopherFritz and @fray are on vol 3 right now. Is that the case?

1 Like

I’m hoping to reach the end of volume 2 by the end of March, but it depends on how many chapters I read on my “Ojisama to Neko” reading day each week.

I’ll get there eventually!

0792_ojsmnk_1280_02_017-fs8 Fukumaru

3 Likes

If all of us are on vol 2, why don’t we change the schedule then? I could finish vol 2 by the end of March too. I have some personal project deadlines that make this a lot easier than trying to catch up to the schedule for vol3

1 Like

I can manage finishing book 2 by the end of March!

1 Like

I forgot to before, but I’ll change up the Vol 3 thread to reflect our new pace.

2 Likes

Volume 7 is already out! びっくりです!

Here is the special edition version

2 Likes