【LV1-5 w/ Template】What kind of ぼう子 do you like?

はい、ビーニーいいですね!
わたしもぶあついビーニが好きです…でも、わたしはうすいビーニーも好きです!

EDIT: Why would the particle there be 「も」? I intended the sense of “I’m wearing a beanie right now.” Would 「に」not work for that in this case?

いいえ、ざんねんですけど わたしがとりませんでした。すうねん前、ネットで見つけたのです。:sweat_smile:

(✷‿✷)

1 Like

はい、地下室ちかしつにあるはこの中にです。

Hopefully I got that close—I was getting a little lost with order of the things inside things in a place… Is there a better way to say that something is packed away, or stored somewhere? ありがとうございます。

そのとおりです!チビ丸子ちゃん気がする

すみませんマミさん、分かんないです。「もえちゃう」、なにそれ?

ぼくは、魔女まじょ帽子ぼうしきです!

1 Like

(わたし)もそういましたよ!魔女(まじょ)帽子(ぼうし)素敵(すてき)ですね。もうすぐハロウィーンだから、魔女(まじょ)帽子(ぼうし)をいっぱい()えるといいですね。

1 Like

こういう帽子は好きですが、これはハンチングという帽子ですか?

ですです!\(^o^)/

かっこいいね。
スナップバックキャップがすきな人は、たくさんぼうしをもっていることが多い気がします。
Jontzさんは、いくつスナップバックキャップをもっていますか?

Yes, with this sentence かみはセットしますか, I’m asking if you style your hair! :slight_smile:
I’d like to correct your sentence, but do you mind offering me what you tried to write? It’s not that what you wrote can’t be understood, but I could interpret it in different ways and I want to make sure I understand it correctly before making corrections. ありがとう.

This も means not like “too” or “also” but “even.” So, if you say 今も in this context, it would sound like “even now, I’m wearing ビーニー.” In this case, に doesn’t work…I think it’s because 今 by itself can stand alone as in “right now” or “at the moment.”
今 (Now)
今も (Even now or Still now, depending on the context)
今にも (at any moment)
☓今に

1 Like

そうなんですね。
でも、シェアしてくれてありがとう。

1 Like

かみをセットあまりしません。

I was trying to say “I don’t like hats because I don’t like the way they feel on my head.” I think that sentence may have been a bit beyond my grammatical knowledge, so I probably didn’t write it properly.

あっーなるほど。ありがとうございます! :slight_smile:

Just as a followup question, what way would you recommend to express the feeling of “right now” instead of “even now?” Admittedly, thinking about it further, in this context “even now” makes far more sense. Just more curious about what I would do in a situation where I needed to refer to now and only now specifically. Would something like 「今は…」work better? Or am I completely off base?

写真ありがとう!かっこいいですね。メガネの色も素敵!

Yes, you got the order right! And your version was okay too, but I just changed the end of the sentence to sound more natural.
If it’s しまってあります, then it means “packed away”/“store somewhere,” but in this case, you can just say あります (to exist/there is~), and it’s fine too.

2 Likes

mahmoodxさんのアイコンもぼうしをかぶっていますね!

燃えちゃう or 燃えてしまう…because udonbakaさんは炎:fire:だから…:stuck_out_tongue:

とんがりぼうし、かわいいよね。

Kumireiさんは、ハロウィンは毎年まじょのぼうしをかぶりますか?

多分そうだとおもいます。わたしのおっともこういうぼうしがすきです。

\(^o^)/

In that case, it’ll be:
ぼうしをかぶったときのから私のあたまそれがどようにかんじるのが好きじゃないから、ぼうしがすきじゃないです。
I guess this is packed with new grammar points, so don’t try to digest everything, if it’s overwhelming for you.
I’d suggest one point as a take away: 〜から
Unlike English “because,” the Japanese because から comes at the end of a clause.

2 Likes

どういたしましてー
I think it would be ちょうど今 (right now/at the moment), but usually just 今 serves well too.

1 Like

ありがとうございます!