【LV1-5 w/ Template】Do you have room at 上 of your desk?

そっかー。くうきいすだと、しんどいもんね。
ベッドがあってよかった。

いつか、じぶんにぴったりのデスクが見つかるといいですね!

あはは。ヴィヴィちゃんが、スペースをじんどってしまっていますね。w

そうなんですね。わたしもホコリをためがちです。

クリーニングプロジェクトを開始(かいし)しなくてはいけませんね!

そうなんですね。\(^o^)/

5 Likes

はい、空気椅子はしんどいですね。私はベッドが好きです。

I tried expressing this in Japanese, originally, but unfortunately I ended up kinda running into so many new vocab words and grammar that I thought I’d just kinda sound like I was trying too hard, and using too many new words:
During Middle School, they made us do wall-sits (空気椅子)a lot during gym classes. I was always absolutely terrible at them.

During Middle School, they made us do wall-sits (空気椅子)a lot during gym classes. I was always absolutely terrible at them.

You can say:
ミドルスクールの時、体育の時間によく空気椅子をさせられたんだけど、私はいつもそれがすごく苦手でした。

\(^o^)/

2 Likes

なるほど!ありがとうございます!

Sometimes I feel like my responses are extremely samey, and I apologize for that. Genuinely though, once again, thank you for all your help!

どういたしまして!
Don’t worry about making samey responses. I actually feel the same way with my responses too :stuck_out_tongue: and ごめんね。as well…hehe

1 Like

えっと、どんなものがないってくほうが簡単かんたんだよwww

つくえの上には、かみとか多肉植物たにくしょくぶつとか髪油かみあぶらとかパソコンの物とかがある。自分の個人的こじんてきっぽい (or is みたい better?) んだ。

多肉植物(たにくしょくぶつ)は、サボテンですか?

いいえ、ありません!
たくさんの本(3さつのhideの写真集しゃしんしゅうとみんなの日本語など)と1はこ(おこうが中)とうさぎ香炉こうろと2つ(?)のチリメンうさぎとたくさんの香水こうすいとはした金があります。

おしえてくれてありがとうござます!

それは少し正しい。サボテンは多肉植物たにくしょくぶつですけど、多肉植物たにくしょくぶつかならずしもサボテンじゃないんです。サボテンは多肉植物たにくしょくぶつ一種いっしゅなんです。

はした金:
an insignificant sum of money, ⦅話⦆ peanuts, ⦅話⦆ chícken fèed.

こぜに 【小銭】:
small money;(small) change;【硬貨】a coin.

はした金 sounds a bit funny because the term is usually used when someone tells someone else, “Are you kidding me? This much money is useless!” Unless you wanted to add some humor, I’d say こぜに instead.

なるほど。undobakaさんのもってる多肉植物(たにくしょくぶつ)は何という名まえの多肉植物(たにくしょくぶつ)なんですか?

1 Like

ありがとうございます

1 Like

どういたしまして\(^o^)/

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.