【Beginners】Do you use クラブハウス?

「クラブハウス」を使っていますか?

Do you use Club House?

:warning:Note1: If you have things you want to say but don’t know how to write it in Japanese, just try to write some parts (eve just some words) and ask me how to write the rest! I can teach you or provide some hints.

:warning:Note2: This thread is meant to be beginner-friendly. Staff will try to use easy kanji and expressions, but sometimes you may come across kanji you don’t know. To quickly look up the kanji reading and meaning, we recommend you to use a furigana extension such as Rikai-kun . The browser extension will let you hover over the words and teach you the reading and meaning.

4 Likes

使いないけど、日本人の友達は日本で人気なるといました。しょうたいせいですね?

(フィードバックがいい!)

「クラブハウス」(なん)ですか? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

使ったことではありません。まぁ、実は、どんなサービスだかよく分かっていません。声の用のツイッターみたいですか?

1 Like

誰かが加わりたいからといって、誰もが加わられることはなられない。招待が必要そうです。格好いいサークルだけしかじゃないか。

同じことを思っていた。。。

僕は「クラブハウス」を使わない。

1 Like

このアプリの使い方は分かりませんが、ドイツの新聞でクラブハウスについて読みました。政治がクラブハウスでアンゲラ・メルケルの悪口を言ったんそうです。

いいえ、「クラブハウス」は知れない。そのを読む初めて、私は思う「Crab House」。

I don’t know how to conjugate verbs beyond the present tense, and I’m new to expressing myself in Japanese, but I hope my intended meaning got through despite the errors! I was trying to say, “No, I didn’t know about ‘Club House’. The first time I read it, I thought it said ‘Crab House’.” I was especially unsure of how to distinguish “Club House” from “Crab House” in my sentence, since I think they would be written with the same combination of katakana.

そうですね、招待制だと思います!

音声で話ができる新しいアプリです。

そんな感じですが、聴くだけもできるので、ラジオみたいな感じでも使えます。

たしかに、そうかもしれませんね。今まだβ版だそうなので、もう少しアップデートされたらみなさんにオープンになるかもしれませんね!

声でチャットができる新しいソーシャルメディアです。

私も最初、カニ(Crab)を思い浮かべました。:laughing:

3 Likes

いいえ、でも私はいつもやります。
Not sure if I used the right verb

1 Like

私もはじめて聞いてます。でも、「音声おんせいはなしができるアプリ」って面白おもしろそうですね…

iPhone版しかないから意味ない

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

いつもやります sounds like you indeed use it quite a lot.

こんにちは、返事が遅れてごめんなさい。
おもしろそうですよね。

たしかに、もっと門戸が広がってほしいですね!

1 Like