★ The SFF Project ★: [Conjunctions]

sglinert said... If I may make a suggestion. I imported the large deck into Anki. Could you please unstack the cards with multiple words? Some have three or four words I don't know, and I would rather learn them individually. Also, can you include hiragana on cards with kanji? Some of the kanji were unfamiliar and I had to look them up.

Great job! And really appreciated!
These are all planned for the future, but in the meantime I'm knee deep in Chem homework... I'll do it for sure though!

Oh yea…I forgot this wasn’t about contractions.

@GreenWarrior: Thank you for the continued hard work on helping with everyone’s grammar. Your posts are invaluable and your attention to detail top notch. I am looking forward to the other links when you get the chance to finish them.

cptcack said... @GreenWarrior: Thank you for the continued hard work on helping with everyone's grammar. Your posts are invaluable and your attention to detail top notch. I am looking forward to the other links when you get the chance to finish them.
 Of course Lost Email! ❤  :D

Well, thanks for the vid, was unaware of it’s existence. Was so far just researching things as I came across it, though I’ll add this to my cheat sheet nonetheless now.

Anyway to get this without Dropbox which I don’t want to use?

I agree with Green Warrior…your helpfulness is wonderful!

You don’t need a dropbox to download, you just download directly with her link. And yes, thanks a lot for the work , that’s one f the great things in WK, the investment of everyone to help studying. Keep up the good work!

Oooh, excellent! I remember going through the grammar power words on TheJapanesePage before doing N4, but looking back at it now it seems pretty lacking… Thanks GW!

Is there a non-Anki file for those who just want the data? I don’t use Anki, but use Memrise! 

I can download but don’t want to open with anki or dropbox and I am having trouble finding a program that will open it.

GreenWarrior said...
cptcack said... @GreenWarrior: Thank you for the continued hard work on helping with everyone's grammar. Your posts are invaluable and your attention to detail top notch. I am looking forward to the other links when you get the chance to finish them.
 Of course Lost Email! ❤  :D
 No worries. Have to give credit where credit is due Grammar God/Goddess. ;)
EskimoJo said... Oooh, excellent! I remember going through the grammar power words on TheJapanesePage before doing N4, but looking back at it now it seems pretty lacking... Thanks GW!

Is there a non-Anki file for those who just want the data? I don't use Anki, but use Memrise! 

Lin said... I can download but don't want to open with anki or dropbox and I am having trouble finding a program that will open it.
EskimoJo said... Oooh, excellent! I remember going through the grammar power words on TheJapanesePage before doing N4, but looking back at it now it seems pretty lacking... Thanks GW!

Is there a non-Anki file for those who just want the data? I don't use Anki, but use Memrise! 
 Sure! I'll add a link for the text files, I forget other programs can use this :D

This is really useful, thanks a lot !

The text files work for me…THANK YOU.

I’m sorry for this… 

Whenever I hear someone talk about Conjunctions, It always brings me back to my childhood days:   http://youtu.be/RPoBE-E8VOc?t=18

Lin said... The text files work for me...THANK YOU.
 Sweet! I hope you can use them somehow! :D

AlaskanDSM said... I'm sorry for this.... 

Whenever I hear someone talk about Conjunctions, It always brings me back to my childhood days:   http://youtu.be/RPoBE-E8VOc?t=18
 That seems pretty old school... too bad I'm only in high school! ^_^
GreenWarrior said...

Sure! I'll add a link for the text files, I forget other programs can use this :D
 Wonderful! Thanks honey-bun! :-D 
GreenWarrior said...
AlaskanDSM said... I'm sorry for this.... 

That seems pretty old school... too bad I'm only in high school! ^_^
 LOL, I am only 26! School House Rock is older than I am but is still extremely helpful to children. I just used to have a School House Rock: Grammar Rock game for our old Mac growing up in the 90's!

http://youtu.be/uz0E7Dybs54 - Video of the game

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schoolhouse_Rock! - Some info on the series .

Though this is all off topic... sorry haha. 

This looks great! Question: as a beginner, do you recommend I start these now or will it trip me up? Thanks in advance!

innerseek said... This looks great! Question: as a beginner, do you recommend I start these now or will it trip me up? Thanks in advance!
 I would reccomend you learn them as soon as you have a little grammar up your sleeves, though these are really just words like "therefor" and "but", etc. so I wouldn't think you'd need anything more to start! Hope that helps! haha :)