1 Like

YAAAAAY! xD

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like

Thank you dear!

1 Like

Does this still work?

I can’t figure out how the kanji sheets are produced. The kanji lists are shoved to the right, and the vast majority of space seems empty.

1 Like

It does work. :slight_smile: Click on a kanji to add it to the main section. Then when you go to print it will format itself into a worksheet. (try hitting ctrl + p)

2 Likes

So it happens that it’s actually possible to learn how to read the kanji, but you WON’T AUTOMATICALLY BE ABLE TO WRITE them! Must be different parts of the brain doing those two separate things :thinking:

When memorizing kanji, please also learn to write them (in the right stroke order). That also really makes them stick. That is something I didn’t do on my first run, silly me slacking off :sob: (reached lvl18 before I burned out) so I started from scratch couple a days ago, learning the strokes too this time around.

These worksheets are a great idea and when you get everything nice and polished, it should be implemented on our dashboards :wink:

Was the option to activate multiple Kanji at once ever added? I love this site but I would have to klick 300 times just to print all.

Hello, Just wanted to say thank you Jensen. This is very helpful.

1 Like

Hey! Nothing happens when I click Sync with the API key, can the website still be used?

2 Likes