“Holding Myself Accountable” Post

I have used Wanikani on and off since 2021, and I only have gotten to level 9 in those two years. As of Nov 2023 I decided to seriously get back into my kanji studies and I reset my account. I’m on a 42 day streak of doing my reviews and I’m nearing the point where I last fell off. I guess I’m just making this post as a way to hold myself accountable. I’d really like to finish the course by next year. I’m not a very motivated person, but I would like to be able to look back at this post in a year and say that I have come a long way since then. I may or may not post updates on my kanji-studying journey. This post is mainly just for myself to look back on lol. I don’t know how to end this off so I guess I will see you in a year :wave:

16 Likes

I’m on level six and I feel I have less motivation than I did in the earlier levels, so I completely understand the meaning behind this post. Good luck and I hope you come back in a year and are able to update that you stuck with it.

4 Likes

Good luck! Hope it all goes weel for you. If you don’t come visit at any point during your studies, see you next year!

4 Likes

Definitely making WK a habit is better than motivation in my opinion! Doing some in the morning right after you wake up and doing some before bed will really help keep you moving forward

1 Like