美少女戦士セーラームーン 第一期 ダーク・キングダム編 🏰

Reading last week’s chapter, with scenes with Minako and the sword, makes the original anime feel really lacking compared the manga. (I don’t recall if Crystal had that scene, either.) Okay, moving forward:

Act.12 敵—QUEEN METARIA

Here’s where the act numbers are getting messy. We have:

• Tankoubon: Act 11 (second half)
  • Shinsouban: Act 12
  • Kanzenban: Act 12

Thankfully the shinsouban and kanzenban have no disparities between their Act numbering.

We’re still keeping with the same thread for now, and probably through to the end of the current story arc. Feel free to keep asking any questions you may have from earlier in the series. Be sure to make use of the [spoiler] tags for anything spoilery, as some readers will still be working through earlier Acts. For any spoilery images, [details] works nicely as well.

Tankoubon is nearing the end of volume 3. Volume 4 is upcoming:

4f

Shinsouban is starting up volume 3:

Kanzenban’s good for now.

Participation

• I’m reading along (ready for Act.12)
  • I’m taking my time (still on an earlier Act)
  • I’m ahead within the Dark Kingdom story (up through Act.14)
  • I’ve gone on ahead to a later story arc (Act.15 and beyond)
  • I’m no longer reading this series

0 voters

Remember, you can always change your answer later if you’d like.

Pages

Release First Last
Tankoubon 96 139
Shinsouban 5 51
Kanzenban 191 238

(Last pages are estimated, so it may be a page or two shorter.)

Important: Tankoubon readers, be sure you get the fourth volume soon if you haven’t already!

Vocabulary

The second vocabulary sheet covers the second half of the story arc, and tabs for all 7 acts are available in case anyone reading ahead would like to add a vocabulary word or two along the way. (For all who have contributed, thank you very much!)

1 Like