美少女戦士セーラームーン 第一期 ダーク・キングダム編 🏰

Act.7 地場衛—TUXEDO MASK

Once you finish reading Act.7, you’ve reached the halfway point of the first of the five Sailormoon story arcs!

This week continues with more Tuxedo Mask. Or rather, could this be… Is Tuxedo Mask really… …?

Random aside: Anyone used to the original anime has probably noticed by now: Tuxedo Mask’s rose attack isn’t in the manga! That was added for the anime. Looking back on it, I feel Tuxedo Mask’s rose was pretty analogous to the は particle: it always signaled a shift in the context of the action taking place.

All right, we’re still keeping with the same thread for now. Feel free to keep asking any questions you may have in Act.1 through Act.6. Be sure to make use of the [spoiler] tags for anything spoilery, as some readers will still be working through earlier Acts. For any spoilery images, [details] works nicely as well.

For shinsouban readers, we’re up to volume 2. Kanzenban is up to its final chapter in volume 1.

Participation

• I’m reading along (ready for Act.7)
  • I’m taking my time (still on an earlier Act)
  • I’ve gone on ahead (to Act.8 and beyond)
  • I’m no longer reading this series

0 voters

Remember, you can always change your answer later if you’d like.

Pages

Release First Last
Tankoubon 4 46
Shinsouban 198 end of volume
Kanzenban 203 244

(Last pages are estimated, so it may be a page or two shorter.)

Important: Kanzenban readers, this is the final chapter in volume 1! Better hurry and secure volume two if you haven’t yet!

Vocabulary

A tab for adding Act.7 vocabulary is now available.

2 Likes