暁のヨナ 第4巻〜第14巻 | 🌅

I think it will work for me in this period. Although the next wednesday might be tricky…
But in general, yes

1 Like

Hi everyone - I can’t make it today! Tied up with family stuff for Thanksgiving. :heart:

Hello

Before I start prepping the volume 10 reading schedule, I’d like y’alls input because I know this month and the start of the new year a lot of people go on vacation and spend time with their families so what adjustments would you guys like and when? I’m open to moving sessions to non-Wed/Sat days, break weeks, etc.

1 Like

Thank you for this message Bri. I actually do know I will have things coming up for holidays, but I still don’t know the specifics. As soon as I know (probably by the end of this week) I will surely update you all :grin:

I probably would want to skip the Dec 22 Wed session, but not because of Christmas. I’m actually moving into a new place over the last two weeks of December so I’m going to be pretty busy.

<3 Excited to be in my new place though! I can do morning read-alouds without worrying about bothering folks! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Shoot - I have my days mixed up. Are we not reading tomorrow?

Besides the 25th itself, I think I should be good for our normal times. Might have to miss this Saturday as well, but I’m not 100% sure on that.

@kusuri Yeah it’s not on the schedule for tomorrow. I noticed we had back to back weeks instead of alternating weeks this volume, but I didn’t think to ask anything about it.

The two chapter weeks are based on chapter density to avoid a week where we read two really long chapters so that’s why the two chapter weeks this volume was back to back. It’s not alternating. Apologies if that wasn’t clear :thinking:

New volume session dates will always be displayed in the first post. Should I also post them as a reply?

Might also be missing sessions for the next month-ish due to schedule changes.

Oh whoops I had forgotten that it was based on chapter density. My bad! Also did you reset to level 1 :astonished:

Oh yeah haha too many leeches and my number of reviews made me not want to do them at all so I’m going to do a slower approach this time.

Ah I’ve been there so many times, so I get it. I’m sitting on 1700+ reviews right now which is why I haven’t made progress in a while…Good luck with the restart!

Thanks! Good luck on your mountain!

1 Like

I don’t have anything special honestly. I wouldn’t mind reading either. Other days would work fine for me.

@kusuri @deliana88 @iterimpius @Rain32 @Kraddak

If there’s any suggestions for change, let us know~

Vol 10

week chapter(s) wednesday session (10amPST) saturday session (9amPST)
40 54&55 dec 15 dec 18
41 56 dec 22 -
42 57 dec 29 -
43 58&59 jan 5 jan 8
1 Like

This schedule should work nicely for me :slight_smile:

I got really excited and I speed run read the whole volume already :rofl:
I’ve seen that Tae Jun has a lot of action, and I wanted to take him. So I’m thinking to leave Yun (only for this volume, don’t get too excited) for you guys. It’s a 期間限定イベント so make the most out of it :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, I wanted to do some dramatic Taejun too :joy: but since you’re letting Yun, fair enough :laughing: we might still need to split taejun parts per chapter though, depending on line distribution. Also because sharing is caring :relieved:

By the way, leave your replies about when you would all like to listen to the next audio drama! 2nd one is around 40min, and it’s basically a retelling of any scene involving Taejun (courting Yona, chasing them after the wind tribe arc, the cliff etc, and then his current situation around ch53). There is a must-listen second track, 7min, of the ever so glorious omake 「もしカン・テジュンが野望を叶え高華国の王になったら」

mandatory gratuitous pic

As for the schedule, thank you @beari ! I have some doubts whether I will make it on the 29th, but I will let you all know at the beginning of that week probably.

1 Like

Hi guys - I had my schedule wrong and overbooked this Wednesday. I see the updated schedule though and I’ll update my calendar so it’s no longer alternating! Have fun tomorrow! <3

Just to keep everyone updated, I’m gonna miss this Wednesday 'cause of the holidays (and probably Wednesdays in general moving forward 'cause of work :cry:). Looking forward to the next Saturday session though! I finally ordered physical again so next volume I can hopefully see stuff properly :sweat_smile:

2 Likes