ひいきびいき will be inaccessible after the end of May 2020

As the title says one of my favorite Podcasts won’t be accesible soon.
I’m just here to remind you that if you want to keep listening to ひいきびいき you should do back up.

You can download their eps from their website

I will do the same and upload them to Pocketcast so I can keep listening to them.

Sakota Daichi (one of the hosts) basically says the same thing in his Tweet

hope this was helpful^^

edit: the wonderful @Kumirei already provided us with the audio files.

original

27 Likes

I already have a backup 242843823313518592

11 Likes

oh sweet did you back up all eps? (just asking bc I’m lazy & partly bc I would be glad if you could send me a link cough)

I did! Well, all at the time, apparently there’s some new ep? I’ll see if I can upload it

1 Like

I hope you have a torrent client

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00794681447731049517

edited for newest torrent

18 Likes

thanks alot kumi! I’ll try to download them :grin:

1 Like

Tell me if it’s not working. I never made a torrent before so I might have dome something wrong.

edit: nvm seems like it’s working. I have upload limited to 1 MB, so it might take a while to get it seeded

2 Likes

thanks, Kumi. Torrent is working but so far there is no seeder :pleading_face:

Hmmm… I was seeding a while ago to someone in Singapore, but it looks like it only seeded 275 MB. I see that there are 4 unconnected peers, but I don’t know what I can do to connect

edit: restarted my torrenting client and had 4 active peers (out of 7 this time), but it promptly went down to just 1 image Now connected to someone in Vietnam

1 Like

that’s me lol :hugs: so it’s working now. I will be seeder for some months too

4 Likes

Well, hopefully you can connect to the others, then, if I can’t

What is this podcast about? IS it good for learning japanese? :smile: :smile:

It’s a show in which two people talk about things they like. It’s meant for natives, so it’s quite advanced, but it’s great as practice even if you can’t follow what they are saying

2 Likes

Oh gosh I didn’t get that. I guess I’ll be downloading all episodes soon then. A super huge thank you for the heads-up!

1 Like

don’t know if that depends on the tracker you add when creating torrent.

probably try these next time

Oh, probably. I just found a list of trackers and copied it. Maybe it was outdated. I’ll create a new torrent and maybe we can see if that works better

yeah. the speed of the current torrent is not stable so probably we could try this way or another.

1 Like

it’s quite advanced. but I really like the mood they bring in. very calm and the sound is clear (though I still don’t understand most parts lol)

1 Like

When I started listening to the show I put it on when going to sleep, lol

Ok, try this
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00794681447731049517

edited for newest torrent